Hey, Realme 2 Pro user. This article will help you to download TWRP Recovery for Realme 2 Pro. Furthermore, this guide will cover all the important steps that you need you to follow in order to install TWRP recovery on Realme 2 Pro. So, let’s proceed further.
Before proceeding towards the instructions let’s take a quick overview of the Realme 2 Pro Smartphone specifications. So, the device comes with octa-core Snapdragon 450 chipset with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256 GB. When it comes to cameras, then this device has a dual rear camera of 13MP and 2MP with an 8MP of front camera.
Once, you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on your Realme 2 Pro, you will be able to flash ROMs, ZIPs, Kernels, and Images, etc. Rather than this, you will also be able to root realme 2 Pro by flashing Magisk or SuperSU.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Realme 2 Pro (RMX1801)
The guide includes three different sections – Prerequisites, Downloads, and instructions. In order to install TWRP Recovery on your device, you must have to go through each section of the guide thoroughly.
Unlocking Bootloader, Installing TWRP, and any other system modifications will void the manufacturer warranty of your smartphone. This guide is only for educational purpose. We will not be responsible for any damage to your device. In case, if anything goes wrong, we can assist you to troubleshoot with the issue.
Now let’s talk about some of the prerequisites which you must have to fulfill before heading over to the instructions.
- Your smartphone should have charged between 70-80%. So that you don’t have to face any sudden shutdown during the process.
- Make sure that you have taken a complete backup of your device’s data.
- In order to install TWRP on Realme 2 Pro, make sure that your device has unlocked bootloader.
- Your computer should have installed the latest ADB & Fastboot tools.
- Also, make sure that your PC has appropriate USB Drivers installed and configured.
- In the Android developers’ settings, enable USB Debugging Mode.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Realme 2 Pro
- ADB & Fastboot Tools.
- Realme 2 Pro USB Driver.
Instructions To Install TWRP Recovery on Realme 2 (RMX1801)
- Firstly, download Realme 2 Pro TWRP Recovery using the link above.
- Once downloaded, transfer it to the ADB Folder on your computer.
- Connect your Realme 2 Pro to the PC using the USB Cable.
- Hold SHIFT Key and Right-click anywhere inside the free space in the ADB Folder and select ‘Open PowerShell Window Here‘ from the options.
- Now, execute the below command to directly boot the device into the Fastboot or Bootloader Mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- Then, run the below PowerShell command to check whether the realme device is successfully connected or not. If it shows a unique ID, then it means the device is connected. Otherwise, try reconnecting:
- Now you can flash TWRP Recovery on Realme 2 Pro by entering the below line of command:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.0-0-RMX1801.img
- At last, tye and enter the following command to reboot the device into the OS:
That’s it. Now, you have successfully been able to install TWRP Recovery on Realme 2 Pro via Fastboot method. To check the TWRP is working or not, boot the device into the recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power Button altogether for a couple of seconds until the screen starts booting up in the recovery mode.
In case, if you have been stuck somewhere between the steps, then you can drop us a comment below. We will help you to troubleshoot the issue as soon as possible.